While CigarSpots is all about pick up and delivery, we will still ship products to you as necessary. This applies to you equally well if you are out of our delivery area or if you are in our delivery area (currently Orange County, CA) but also if you have subscribed to receive one of our products on a reoccurring basis. As such, here is all the relevant information about your shipping policies and procedures.
General Shipping Notes:
- We will estimate shipping and delivery dates for your order taking both shipping time and item availability into consideration. We ship with UPS.
- Weather delays, mechanical delays, fraud verification, age verification, and other issues are beyond our control and could potentially delay orders. Check the UPS website for more information.
- Shipping delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed unless otherwise noted.
- UPS business days do NOT include Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
- Certain items, such as over-sized merchandise, may require additional shipping charges.
Age Verification - CigarSpots will not sell tobacco products to anyone under the age of 21. In accordance with California Senate Bill 39, an adult signature is required for any deliveries to California residents. As such, we will call the purchaser after 5:00pm (Pacific Time) to confirm the order before it is shipped.
Excluded Locations - Due to current legislation, we are no longer allowed accept orders from individuals of any age in the following states:
- South Dakota
Local Taxes - Outside the state of California, the purchaser is responsible for remitting any additional taxes to the appropriate taxing authority.
Backordered Items - Since we are selling handmade cigars, we will, from time to time, encounter delays and out of stocks due to the weather, labor and and handmade nature of cigars that we offer. In these cases, we reserve the right to cancel your order or work with you to find a suitable substitute or keep the order on "backorder" status.